Meet our Psychologists
Mr. Meir Stolear
Dr. Liliya Korallo
Liliya Korallo has a Doctorate in Psychology from Middlesex University and an MSc in Culture and Mental Health from University College London. She also has a Post Graduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy from New Buckinghamshire University. She is trilingual, speaking English, Russian and Ukrainian. She is Russian Speaking psychologist in London She currently works for The Priory Hospital (North London; see link ) and for CBT Services. She also sees clients privately in her Hatton Gardens clinic.
Dr. Korallo has a strong interest in research, having conducted published high impact research into the uses of Virtual Reality (VR), including the use of virtual environments in treating phobic conditions (such as arachnophobia), with colleagues in Halle University, Germany. She has assisted clients with recovery from brain injury using VR and CBT, and has used VR to improve psychotic patients’ social skills. She is a visiting professor at ITMO University(see link), St Petersburg, Russia and at Al-Farabi University in Almaty, Kazakhstan. She is also a co-founder of Education-in-uk .(see link)
Mr. Meir Stolear
Meir has experience working as a couple relationship counsellor, CBT psychotherapist and as a social worker, since 1993. He has worked for Relate Marriage Guidance, Lister Hospital in Stevenage, Guideposts Trust, a G.P Centre in Buntingford and and as a senior CBT therapist – clinical supervisor at Capio Nightingale Hospital in London. At present Meir is busy working as a therapist, coach and as a clinical supervisor in his private clinics in London,see link (City and North London), Stevenage (Hertfordshire)see link, and in the Priory Hospital North London.
Formal Educational & Professional Accomplishments
- MSc Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (Goldsmiths College, University of London).
- BA (Hons. Grade 2:1) in Human Sciences (combined studies in psychology, social sciences and social work. University of Hertfordshire).
- Diploma in Cognitive Approaches to Counselling and Psychotherapy (Goldsmiths College, University of London).
- Post-graduate Certificate in Clinical Supervision (University of Derby).
- Certificate in Marital and Couple Counselling, Theory and Practice (Relate National).
- Diploma in Practitioner skills for Eating Disorders (The National Centre for Eating Disorders).
- A.C. Diploma in Effective Public Speaking (Grade – Distinction).
- Accredited Member, British Association of Behavioural Cognitive Therapies (BABCP).
- Senior Accredited Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapist with (AREBT).